I love the way clothes smell coming out of the dryer, but I hate paying for dryer sheets. They can cost up to $5 for a box of them. Here are two ways to cut down the cost:
- Get a spray bottle and pour 1/4 cup of liquid fabric softener in it.
- Fill it to the top with water.
- Take a washcloth and spray it with your mixture.
- Throw it it the dryer with your clothes.
- Fill a small pail with a lid with one gallon of water.
- Add 1 cup of liquid fabric softener.
- Dip a washcloth in your pail and squeeze out the excess liquid.
- Put your washcloth in the dryer with your laundry.
- Store your pail for future use.