I joined a new cash back rewards program last night called Fetch Rewards. Fetch Rewards makes it easy to save on your every day grocery purchases by removing the limitations of other apps. No store limitations, no having to clip special offers, no worrying about missing out on savings. All you need to do is snap a picture of your receipt and points will be put into your account. It is that easy.
Fetch Rewards works for ANY grocery receipt. Take a picture of your receipt each time you purchase groceries and you’ll earn points for every item you purchase from the 250+ popular brands in the app. Accumulate points and redeem them for free rewards to hundreds of popular retailers including Target and Amazon gift cards.
You can submit receipts that are up to 2 weeks old, so I am getting ready to go in my car to gather up my old receipts. I’ve already earned 2200 points just from submitting my first receipt.
Use my referral code XH3HB on the sign up page to get 2000 points (= to a $2 reward)
- Download the App in the App store
- Use referral code XH3HB on the sign up page
- Scan your first receipt to get 2,000 points (a $2 reward)
- Scan every receipt you have for the past 2 weeks and moving forward
- You’ll get points for SO Many brands and bonuses for other brands
- Cash out for great gift cards including Amazon and Target
- You can cash out with as little as 3,000 points, which you’ll accumulate in NO TIME !