I’ve spent a little time compiling everything I’ve learned about Swagbucks over the time I’ve been using them. I recently learned more and started earning more, so I thought I’d share for those of you hoping to earn more. I hope it helps you and of course if I’ve left anything out PLEASE leave a comment in the comments section !
1. Searching the Internet: I do routine searches and check the Swagbucks Facebook page. People post whether they are on “dubs” or “trips”, which means that they have gotten 2 or 3 search wins. If I know that other people have gotten 2 wins, then I continue to search after my first win until I do, too. (If everyone is only on singles, then I don’t waste my time searching more.) 15-30 Swagbucks per day
2. Swagbucks TV mobile: I start SBTV mobile every morning on my phone and only have to monitor it to make sure it hasn’t frozen on any commercial. I also hook into the wifi of a restaurant if we’re out to eat to make sure I get all of my allotted points. The key here is to make sure you are using your your home or another free wifi. Don’t use your cell phone data up with it. I just go into the settings on my phone to make sure I am on our wifi. 50 Swagbucks per day
3. Radium One Offers: The Swagbucks Facebook page usually has people that comment about which offers are crediting and don’t require spending any money. I use this info to quickly find the offers, sign up, and get points. They also usually have offers for printing coupons or watching videos. Some people spend money on items to get Swagbucks, but I don’t see the point in that. If it’s free I may do it, but I won’t pay for SB’s. 10-20 points per day
4. Encrave Videos: After getting a search win or doing the NOSO, you can click on a page with lots and lots of offers that simply require you to click on links to get points.. You usually are required to watch 2 videos for 1 Swagbuck (or 5 for 2). You only have to watch the video clip until the green arrow lights up and then move on to the next clip. It takes a few seconds per clip. There are also videos on the homepage right now that are valued at 4-6 SB’s. The clips will run automatically. You can just click on it and wait until it finishes to get credited. 50-100 Swagbucks per day
5. Juno videos: These all earn 1-3 points and can usually be found on the homepage or ledger. They are not always there, but when they are I do them. Some people refer to “Laptop Guy” because there is a picture of a guy looking at a laptop. 10-20 Swagbucks per day
6. Surveys: I don’t spend much time on these, but if I see a survey that takes less than 10 minutes, I do it. I usually get about one per week. 50 points per week.
7. Bing Rewards: Go on over and join Bing Rewards. You can do 30 really quick searches per day (takes less than 1 minute per day) and earn 15 points. Bing points can be converted to Swagbucks once you reach 500 points. You will get 500 Swagbucks each month for less than 1 minute of work per day. This will get you an extra $5 gift card on SB. It doesn’t seem like much, but it adds up. 500 Swagbucks per month
8. Accelerator: This is a relatively new Swagbucks program. You pay $4.99 per month to match up to 500 Swagbucks per month OR pay $9.99 per month and match up to 1500 Swagbucks per month. Now at first I thought NO WAY – I’m not paying to get Swagbucks, but if you get at LEAST 50 SB’s per day (make SURE you are committed to this), it’s easy using even some of the methods above. You essentially pay $9.99 for $15 worth of gift cards per month, which equals an extra $5 per month. Again, doesn’t sound like much until you add it all up. 1500 Swagbucks per month for $9.99
9. Making my goal: By doing all the above steps, I make my points goal every day. You get 300 for meeting your first goal every day of the month and you get 10-20 per day for meeting your daily goal. Average of 750 Swagbucks per month.
By doing all of the above I earn at LEAST $50 in gift cards for my family every month. Sometimes I can even earn more. It is a bit of work to earn them, but honestly I just fit it in around my other stuff and it affords us the ability of going out to eat as a family a few times per month when I pair a $25 gift card with a free kid’s meal promotion. Going out to eat is a luxury when you are trying to get out of debt, right ??
Haven’t joined Swagbucks yet ? Head on over here to join ! It is the easiest and most reliable way that I have found to earn FREE gift cards for my family !