When you spend at least $10 at Whole Foods right now, you’ll get a $10 Amazon credit to use on Prime Day (7/15 & 7/16). I just did this deal today. I chose to get two 6 packs of Zevia diet soda, a loaf of their 8 grain sandwich bread and a bag of Late July Lime chips. My total was $12 and I will get a $10 Amazon credit.
Here’s what you do:
- Spend $10 in a single purchase at Whole Foods (online or instore) between 7/3/19-7/16/19 – you must be an Amazon Prime Member (scan your app in store)
- Get $10 Credit to Amazon.com for a purchase between 12amPT 7/15- 11:59pmPT 7/17.
- $10 account credit is valid from 12am PT 7/15- 11:59pmPT 7/17
- You won’t see the credit in your account until it becomes active
- Credit does not apply to: Amazon Gift Cards, Prime Now transactions, subscriptions, tax, or shipping costs
- Credit will automatically be applied to your order
- Limit one per account